ESG’s federal government contracting client is searching for a Cyber SME. Could that be you? If so, please please review the position description below and contact us today.
Work Location: Fort Meade, MD
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
● Guides the completion of specific programs and projects relating to the subject matter
● With no direction, provides expert support, analysis, and research into exceptionally complex
problems and processes relating to the subject matter
● Serves as a technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction,
interpretation, and alternatives
● Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communication skills
● Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
● Independently develops technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of
ingenuity and creativity
● Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership
● Minimum 15 years of experience in the identified area of expertise
● Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline in the area of expertise
from an accredited college or university
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please email email@example.com for more information.