Our client is a small company that works in the innovation and consulting arena and hires particularly talented individuals. The are looking for energetic and capable individuals to join their team as a Data Warehouse Developer.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science (BS) in computer science or computer engineering discipline with minimum five (5) years’ full-time. The years of experience must be in all of the following: code writing, debugging, documenting, and testing, for software creation.
- Minimum three (3) years managing large-scale data warehouse applications.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience building data warehouse systems that leverage Hadoop Ecosystem technologies within the last (5) years
- Minimum one (1) year experience with administering Linux-based workstations and/or servers.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with cloud services (Amazon Web Services preferred).
- Minimum one (1) year Java experience within the last three (3) years.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in ETL/data integration concepts.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with NoSQL search engine technologies (e.g. Solr, Lucene, HBASE, ElasticSearch).
- Good oral and written communication skills in order to convey to analysts and management the validity and usage of the data warehouse system including how and when to apply them to which data sets.
This position is located in Dahlgren, VA. Candidate must be willing to work onsite in Dahlgren.
This position also requires a current/active TS/SCI clearance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.