Our premier client is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies across the country and the region by Inc. 5000, Financial Times, Washington Technology, and the Baltimore Business Journal, is a public-sector management consulting firm serving Federal International Development, Healthcare, and Social Services agencies.
The company is seeking an experienced Pricing professional with proven experience leading winning competitive pricing efforts in DoD and Federal Civilian markets.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of prime and subcontractor price proposal submissions for all levels of contract complexity.
- Serve as the Pricing SME and prepare timely, accurate and compliant price proposals.
- Analyze RFP requirements, develop pricing strategies and prepare cost/business volumes.
- Perform profitability and wrap rate analysis.
- Work closely with Capture/Business Development, Contracts, Finance, Human Capital and Operations to ensure accuracy of Basis of Estimate (BOE)
- Facilitate/lead pricing reviews with upper management and coordinate with senior staff to determine pricing structure and strategy.
- Assist capture teams in the development of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and staffing profiles, as needed.
- Leverage open-source data and other public information to research market and potential partner/competitor profiles.
- Interact with subcontract teammates to ensure data call(s) responses are received in a timely manner.
- Apply contracting and pricing best practices to build templates and models for efficient, repeatable processes.
- Be able to work within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- 5+ years of GovCon pricing and/or Finance experience
- Advance knowledge of all contract types
- Experience with GSA/GWAC/IDIQ vehicles and Task Order responses
- Advanced/Expert level Excel skills
- Functional knowledge of FAR, DFARs and CAS
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing growth
- Customer service driven towards all external and internal
- Unwavering professional integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive company/employee information.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Place of Performance:
Remote – Preferred candidate will reside in DC, Maryland or Virginia and be able to attend period meetings at Vistant’s Washington, DC or Rockville, MD office.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume to be considered for this position.