Department: USAID Technical and Professional Support Services (USAID TAPSS)
The Bureau for Development, Democracy, and Innovation (DDI) integrates technical expertise with values-driven, cross-cutting priorities and modern approaches to the way USAID performs its work. It provides client-centered technical services to USAID’s missions worldwide, supports programming to innovate, learn and address emerging issues, and provides technical leadership within the Agency and externally to enhance development impact. USAID’s Private Sector Engagement (PSE) Hub, situated within DDI, supports the Agency to expand and deepen collaboration with the private sector to achieve greater development outcomes. The PSE Hub’s mission is to create the institutional conditions, operating infrastructure, and capacity necessary to expand engagement with the private sector in the United States and partner countries. The Hub delivers capacity- and systems-building support for engagement with the private sector in all Operating Units and all countries where we work.
This position will work in support of the Applied Science and Scalable Innovation Division, specifically on the Evidence, Learning and Data Objective Team in the PSE Hub and report directly to the Managing Director of the Evidence Learning and Data team.
The Program Analyst will work as part of a larger team of USAID direct hires and contractors in DDI/PSE to support development, operations, and maintenance of a PSE externally accessible platform as well as the PSE internal site. The Analyst will ensure that all externally reported PSE information is coordinated among all relevant sites and furthers PSE Hub goals.
In addition to managing platform development and operations, the Analyst will work closely with PSE subject matter experts to implement webinars and create knowledge products that can be posted both internally and externally.
The Analyst will lead coordination meetings with key stakeholders to enhance collaboration and coordination of site, content development, and keep implementation on track.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent’s specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support development, operations, and maintenance of a PSE externally accessible platform as well as the PSE internal site;
- Ensure that all externally reported PSE information is coordinated among all relevant sites and meets PSE hub standards;
- Lead coordination meetings with key stakeholders to enhance collaboration and coordination and keep implementation on track and develop implementation schedule and sequencing;
- Work closely with PSE subject matter experts to implement webinars and create knowledge products that can be posted both internally and externally;
- Create run-of-show and standard operating procedures for web-based content creation and lead logistics for webinars and other site content;
- Assist in the tests and demos to gain feedback on technical components for website development;
- Draft PSE web content in partnership with the communications team;
- Ensure that externally reported information meets USAID quality standards;
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualification, Education and/or Experience:
- A minimum of 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience in communications, process improvement, data synthesis, web development, or international development is required;
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Strong facilitation and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and keep to tight timelines.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing and in English.
- Must have a proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as Business Management, Public Administration, Communications and Marketing, International Development, International Trade and Finance or a related subject;.
- Knowledge and understanding of USAID and/or USG processes and systems;Private sector engagement experience and/or experience developing innovation processes for large organizations;
- Experience in marketing, management consulting, or similar work.
Place of Performance:
Washington, DC – Ronald Reagan Building (RRB). On-site support with limited telework as determined by USAID Agency Policy.
Travel – Limited International and Domestic Travel
Please email email@example.com for more information.