Our client is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies across the country and the region by Inc. 5000, Financial Times, Washington Technology, and the Baltimore Business Journal, is a public-sector management consulting firm serving federal International Development, Healthcare and Social Services agencies.
Our client is an integrated solutions company supporting a healthier world, safer environments, and stronger global communities. They provide international development, healthcare, and Federal agencies with the knowledge, systems, and teams to advance their missions. By accelerating the transformation of people, processes, and technology; they create innovative and lasting solutions to the most complex global humanitarian, health, and security challenges.
Job Location: Remote (in the DMV area)
- Responsible for ensuring work performed under the SOW is within scope, consistent with requirements, and delivered on time and on budget.
- Performs day-to-day management of the project, identifies issues and risks, and recommends issue and risk mitigation strategies associated with the project.
- Acts as liaison between the Prime and the client.
- Work closely with the client to anticipate and avoid problems.
- Understand the client’s needs and goals and make certain the contract is meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Lead, organize and hire employees, as necessary.
- Use industry prescribed project management methodology to manage and monitor contracts. Provide solutions to improve efficiency (e.g., reduce costs while maintaining or improving performance levels), where necessary.
- Prepares and maintains monthly status reports, PMRs, and approve invoices/timesheets.
- Conduct periodic site visits to the client site; communicate effectively with the client and employees.
- Prioritize daily tasks list and workload to address items in order of urgency.
- Manage contract, performs job successfully with limited supervision.
- Performs all other ad hoc tasks, as needed.Preferred Attributes
|· Demonstrated leader with some management experience; ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and per the SOW / PWS.
· Excellent writing and oral communications skills.
|· Strong organizational, interpersonal and time-management skills.|
|· Strong conflict resolution skills.|
- In depth knowledge of the federal contracts, especially with Defense Health Agency (DHA) and the military.
|· Knowledge of CMMI, Smartsheets and MS Office|
|· Ability to handle multiple contracts, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
· Secret clearance preferred; Ability to obtain and/or a secret clearance
|Experience / Education