Our client is a small company that works in the innovation and consulting arena and hires particularly talented individuals. The firm is looking for energetic and capable individuals to join thier team as a Cloud Engineer.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science (BS) in computer science or computer engineering discipline with minimum three (3) years’ full-time. The years of experience must be in all of the following: code writing, debugging, documenting, and testing, for software creation.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience applying advanced technical skills and experience in designing and implementing distributed applications and systems on a cloud platform (AWS preferred) within the last five (5) years.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with scripting (e.g., PERL, PowerShell, Scala, Ruby).
- Minimum one (1) year experience utilizing Docker containers for provisioning and automation.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with administering Linux-based workstations and/or servers preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience applying Hadoop Ecosystem technologies within the last (5) years preferred.
This position is located in Dahlgren, VA. Candidate must be willing to work onsite in Dahlgren.
This position also requires a current/active TS/SCI clearance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.