Senior Equipment Analyst (Defense Medical Logistics)
|Department:||DHA Medical Logistics|
|Office:||Walter Reed – Dalecarlia Annex|
|Location:||Bethesda, MD, United States|
|Work Mode:||On Site|
Our federal government contracted client is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies across the country and the region by Inc. 5000, Financial Times, Washington Technology, and the Baltimore Business Journal, is a public-sector management consulting firm serving federal international development, healthcare, and social services agencies.
The company is currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Equipment Analyst, with recent and relevant medical logistics-specific experience, to support our recently awarded contract with the Defense Health Agency, Medical Logistics Division (MEDLOG). The mission of the MEDLOG is to recommend clinical, logistics, and program policy, as well as to support medical materiel development and acquisition processes across the four Services. The purpose of this mission is to promote standardized medical supplies and equipment, joint interoperability of operational medical capabilities, and efficiency in the acquisition and lifecycle management of medical materiel.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot systems problems.
- Analyze and document existing and emergent management and business processes, workflows, and roles and responsibilities, using model-based system engineering concepts.
- Analyze processes using data from the development of models and implementation of simulations. Identify problem areas, perform root cause analysis, develop requirements, and provide comments and recommendations to improve processes.
- Monitor processes and assist in implementing improvements in the areas of compliance, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Use identifiable metrics to monitor program performance and recommend corrective actions.
- Prepare point papers to justify new program concepts that deviate from higher-level policy.
- Use data analytics tools to ensure that compliance, risk, and mitigating activities are balanced, managed, and consistently advanced.
- Create analytics around the inventory of applicable regulations and the status of compliance.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in supply chain management in a medical logistics environment, or relevant experience in a management capacity with responsibilities for property/asset accountability, information on property value, equipment utilization, accounting depreciation data, serial number tracking, and property management.
- Shall be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- United States citizenship is required.
- Viable candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or similar discipline.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and customer service skills.
- Organized with exceptional attention to detail, transaction accuracy and a sense of urgency.
- Keen sense of urgency, working within deadlines and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a professional manner with individuals throughout all levels of the organization.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing growth environment.
- Unwavering professional integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive company/employee information.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Security background investigation required.
- Active security clearance preferred; cleared. Government or former military background.
Place of Performance
- Dalecarlia office (onsite) – 6000 McArthur Blvd, Bethesda, MD 20817
- Viable applicants must reside within daily commuting distance of the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Remote work eligibility will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the Vistant government client partner’s discretion.
- Not appliable.
Applicants selected may be subject to a background investigation and must meet suitability requirements for eligibility. Company participates in E-Verify.
The company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees, without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
The hiring company is an EEO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
Telework/Remote Work policies are contingent upon client needs and staffing requirements and are subject to change.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Human Capital Team via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange accommodation. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request accommodation at any time. Please contact the Recruiter.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume to be considered for this position.