Locations: Ft. Detrick, MD (On-Site, Full Time, Normally); Currently Remote Due to COVID
• Senior-level acquisition advisor with in-depth knowledge and expertise in acquisition policy, strategy, and training.
• Understands acquisition and government policy and provide sound recommendations to Senior Executive Service level leaders.
• Advisor supports the Office of Principal Assistant for Acquisition (OPAA) for U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC).
• Provide senior-level acquisition policy knowledge and expertise to advise and directly influence policies, strategies, and training.
• Analyze acquisition and program policies, strategies, and training.
• Provide administrative, programmatic, technical, education, and infrastructure assessments.
• Draft, review, and analyze acquisition and policy documents, acquisition reform strategy support, acquisition training, directives, guidance, memorandums, briefings, and other acquisition documentation.
• Integrate product teams and decision processes to support product development.
• Integrate diverse functions such as users, laboratories, commercial industry, resource management, FDA regulatory affairs, and logistics.
• Prepare/review organizational processes and SOPs, training materials.
• Plan, organize, conduct, and document meetings and conferences.
• Active Secret Security Clearance
• Masters Degree
• Program Management Level II
• 10+ years of acquisition, policy, strategy, and training experience
• 10+ years of Research, Development, and Acquisition (RDA) experience
• The individual needs to understand the acquisition pathway in relation to the Department of Defense and Department of the Army and how programs in general are developed. They do not need to know or have experience with these exact programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.