Immediate Need to Fill
Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with FSP
The Culture – Our client provides a culture that facilitates employee development and provides
a challenging and professional work atmosphere. Prospective employees will find that they offer
competitive salaries, generous benefits, and career advancement opportunities. Our client is in
search of talented professionals with experience working in a virtualized, automated “on demand’ utility computing environment and aspiring to grow their career.
Candidates for Senior Network Engineer should have:
– Preferred – hands-on experience with HPNA and HP/NNMi automation tools or other
– Preferred – Familiar with Palo Alto and McAfee Firewalls. However, if you have strong
skills in python scripting, we can use that in lieu of HPNA & NNMi.
– Systems Engineering experience accepted
– Required: network engineering skills with experience with upgrading devices, port
security and net flow configuration.
– FS POLY clearance (Preferably from NSA)
Responsibilities for Senior Network Engineer:
– Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions.
– Participate in establishing and gaining approval of the definition of a system or
component under development (requirements, designs, interfaces, test procedures, etc.)
that provides a common reference point for hardware and software developers.
– Define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems,
subsystems and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan.
– Develop system design solution that satisfies the system requirements and fulfills the
– Develop derived requirements for Information Assurance Services (Confidentiality,
Integrity, Nonrepudiation, and Availability); Basic Information Assurance Mechanisms
(e.g., Identification, Authentication, Access Control, Accountability); and Security
Mechanism Technology (Passwords, cryptography, discretionary)
Qualifications for Senior Network Engineer:
– Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SE or NE in programs and contracts of similar
scope, type and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, IT,
Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited
college or university is required.
– Five (5) years of additional Network or Systems Engineer experience may be substituted
for a bachelor’s degree.
Company pays 100% of employees premium Dental and Vision Coverage
Short Term Disability
Paid Vacation/PTO/Sick Leave: • 4 weeks -Accrued Monthly
The company encourage Education & Certifications • 5,000 Tuition and Certification- Reimbursement
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.