- Associate degree or higher
- Any of the following licenses/certifications in the state of Oregon (OR):
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN)
- Valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA BLS)
- 1+ year experience with any of the following:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Are you fully vaccinated against COVID-19?
- Do you have a valid Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) Certification? If no, are you willing to obtain one within 12 months of hire?
- Are you bilingual in Spanish?
- an oncology clinic (1+ year)
Our client is seeking a Triage RN to join their growing team in Salem, OR. This role will be responsible for providing telephone and electronic communication with patients and the clinical team, being adept within the electronic medical record, and optimizing team resources to better meet patient priorities. This person also serves as a liaison between infusion, clinic providers, and support staff. Top Skills Required: • 1+ year of professional experience as an RN • Strong computer skills, the ability to work with medical software • Active RN License in the state of Oregon • BLS Certification • Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) within 12 months of hire • Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing What you need to know: • Full-time Position | No weekends! • Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) • 401K + company match • PTO, Sick Days • Opportunity for Advancement • Competitive pay and incentive bonuses • Supportive and appreciative culture Hours: Monday – Friday, 8-5pm
- Professional development opportunities
- Full benefits
Our client is a Hospital and Health Care Company that understands facing cancer or blood disorders can be extremely difficult. They are committed to being there for each patient and family throughout their journey, and we’ll always treat you with compassion and caring. Why is this a great place to work? • Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision) • 401K + Company Matching • PTO • Flexible Spending Account • Join a Growing Company